Froffyland, located a few kilometers away from Margao, in a place called Nuvem, Goa, lies one of the happiest and fun places to visit for tourists coming into Goa.
- 1 About Froggyland
- 2 The water activities and rides available at Froggyland Goa
- 3 Rules and Regulations to be followed at Froggyland Goa
- 4 Timing to visit Froggyland
- 5 Entry Fee to visit Froggyland
- 6 Address and Contact details of Froggyland
- 7 Reasons Why Froggyland Is Getting More Popular in Goa
- 8 How to get to Froggyland
- 9 Conclusion
Froggyland has got a reputation for being the most fun-loving water park in Goa, and is widely appreciated by tourists who come to Goa and want to cool down in the hot summer heat while having some outdoor fun!
This project, known as Water World, was recently established in 2015 in the Southern part of Goa and is aimed at giving tourists a different experience of being in the Calmness of India’s most loved state, Goa.
The Froggyland Water World offers water rides to all ages and is a place where families can enjoy a fun time together.
There are so many varieties of water rides and activities to do over here, some for adults and others meant for young kids.
There is a ride for everyone! Including senior citizens who want to join in the fun! Froggyland also ensures safety to all its visitors and is specially made suitable for providing the safest possible platform to experience all the water rides and slides available there.
The water activities and rides available at Froggyland Goa
- 24″ dia Body Tube Slide
- 24″ dia Body Flume Slide
- Family Slide
- Dome Slide
- Frog Slide
- Laughing Joker
- Lily Pads
- Children’s Play Pan
- 54″ dia Float Flume Slide
- 54″ dia Tube Slide
- 3 – Lane Wave Line
The other water activities at Froggyland Goa
- WAVE POOL
- LAZY RIVER
- RAIN DANCE
- BUMPER BOATS
Rules and Regulations to be followed at Froggyland Goa
- Outside food, Soft drinks and Alcohol are not allowed inside the Park. People under any intoxication are strictly not allowed to enter the Park.
- A security check is conducted on all visitors at the point of entry into the Park.
- Visitors are requested to show courtesy to the service staff and fellow Park guests. Do not engage in unsafe and offensive behavior.
- Please maintain discipline in the ride queue area.
- Visitors are requested to dress appropriately while visiting the park.
- Visitors should not wear Sarees, Dupattas, Long/short cotton pants, Shirts, Jeans, Burkha, Denim (Jeans, Three fourth Jeans) cargos & indecent attire while in the Water Rides/ pools.
- Safety is paramount. Strictly follow the safety instructions of lifeguards, ride operators, and read the displayed instructions for safe riding.
- Management will not be held responsible for any injury/accident due to the negligence of the visitors.
- Pools are shallow. Do not dive into pools.
- Blood pressure patients and pregnant women are strictly advised to avoid fast/adventurous rides.
- Adults should always accompany children.
- Some rides have height restrictions. Children below the required height are not permitted in such rides.
- Management reserves the right to close any ride at any time for technical or safety reasons without prior notice.
- Guests are requested to take care of their belongings. Management will not be held responsible for any loss of the guests’ personal belongings.
- Smoking is strictly prohibited in the Park.
- Animals are not allowed inside the Park.
- Online booking is allowed on the same day of the visit.
- Rides facilities are subject to their availability.
- Sr. Citizens need to carry their age and ID proof to avail the benefit
- Prices are subject to change without prior notice to Customers
- Towel and Swimwears are available on rent or purchase at Froggyland.
- Lockers facility is available on rent
- All the rides are up to the extent possible being kept fully operational. However, sometimes it may happen that due to technical problems, some rides may be not in operation, and the management does not owe any liability towards it and is not answerable for such situations.
Timing to visit Froggyland
Timings: Open from 10:00 am to 18:00 daily, except Mondays.
Entry Fee to visit Froggyland
Entry Fee: Adult Rs.550.00, Child Rs. 400.00,
Child – 4 feet and below.
Identity Proof: Please carry any of your identity, address proof documents for verification purposes. Example: Aadhaar card, passport, driving license, etc.
Lunch and Snacks available at the venue.
Address and Contact details of Froggyland
Pateapur, Nuvem, Salcete, Goa – 403604
Reasons Why Froggyland Is Getting More Popular in Goa
- The Froggyland is safe and secure and aims at giving an overall family experience
- It offers water rides to all ages and is a place where families can enjoy a fun time together.
- Froggyland ensures safety to all its visitors.
- Lockers facility is available on rent
- Towels and Swimwears are available Purchase or on rent at Froggyland.
- Lunch and Snacks available at the venue.
How to get to Froggyland
Dabolim Airport is around 20 Km from Froggyland. You can reach Froggyland from the Dabolim airport in Goa by hiring a taxi, which will arrive within 20 to 30 mins.
Froggyland is a 9 kilometers away from the bus stop in Margao, and therefore visitors may prefer hiring a taxi or renting a scooter or car to reach the destination.
The closest Railway Station to the froggyland water world is Margao Railway station, which is a 30min ride away.
If you are coming from Panaji, you can reach the Margao bus stand by bus from Panaji, and from there, hire a taxi to take you to Froggyland.
If you are tired of the heat and have come down to Goa for a vacation, Froggyland is just the place to go to. It is safe and secure and aims at giving an overall family experience to tourists who come visiting.
It is clean and well maintained and ensures that the safety of visitors comes first.
Froggyland is one of the two waterparks available in Goa, and the other one is ‘Splashdown’, which is situated in the north of Goa, at Arpora. And experience a fun-filled day with your family or friends.